pedalhackerelectronics.com

Hozy31
Don't know if anybody has seen this website http://www.pedalhackerelectronics.com/category-s/1852.htm I stumbled across it trying to identify some really old Ge diodes and transistors. They seem to have a great range of germaniums but a lot of the links are dead. Is this an old website? Has anyone bought from these guys before?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: pedalhackerelectronics.com

Frank_NH
I got my Russian D9E germanium diodes last year from him and the transaction went fine.  You may want to e-mail him to check what he has.

Cheers Frank. He has some nice stuff but the sites a bit random.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: pedalhackerelectronics.com

iggy
He used to sell on Ebay as well. under name of Pedalhacker.  Tons of different parts. Seems like he is a bit erratic about keeping things up. I haven't seen him listing much lately. I had good dealings with him.