ping pong delay

cylens
I'm looking for any info (vero, schematic) to build a ping pong PT2399-based delay.

I'm away from home for one week, so I can't breadboard anything right now, but I might try to split the signal into 2 Rebote delays and use a dual gang feedback pot to cross the feedback signals (ie output from Rebote n°1 is fedback into Rebote n°2 and vice versa).

If someone has any lead on how to achieve this, that would be great (of course, a schematic of the BYOC ping pong delay would be awesome!)

thanks in advance