possible virus warning

Muadzin
When I try to open a new thread on my work PC I get a blank page and my virus scanner, F-Secure Client Security, pops and says that a virus has been removed. The virus scanner on my laptop, Avast Internet Security, seems to be perfectly content.

One has to be wrong.

Re: possible virus warning

 I'm not getting anything here.  Wonder if it's anything to do with Nabble's advertisements?

Re: possible virus warning

motterpaul
I have never had a problem here - sometimes different browsers have different issues, and sometimes viruses from other sites cause those kinds of problems.

Re: possible virus warning

Silver Blues
I mean it could easily be the ads if you're not using an adblocker. I've known many an ad to falsely (or perhaps even correctly) trigger an antivirus on numerous sites.