printers

Sensei Tim
i think my trusty ink jet printer is start a long, slow death spiral.

This got me thinking about getting a laser - more specifically a colour laser (used if possible)

i'd use it for water slides and for PCB/enclosure etch masks.

does anyone have any recommendations for models that would be good for waterslides for pedal graphics?

Re: printers

i've got an hp laserjet 200 something or other. great printer. i use it for everything including printing out images for my etches. and not too expensive.

Re: printers

Sensei Tim
Is that a colour laser?

Re: printers