question for the bassists out there

Sensei Tim
i was thinking about this last night.

Guitarists have several classic pedals:  tubscreamers, klons, big muffs, DS-1, tonebender, fuzzface, etc

what are the classic pedals for bassists?

Re: question for the bassists out there

Silver Blues
Green Russian BMP I think is a good classic one... Blueberry too

Re: question for the bassists out there

BassVD
Indeed, a (green/Russian) Big Muff, but you also see tubescreamer-like pedals tuned for bass very often. Oh and the Darkglass pedals (B3K and VMT) seem to have become instant classics.

Re: question for the bassists out there

3 classic bass pedals: Russian big muff, bjfe blueberry, and mutron iii. Keep in mind that bass specific pedals hasn’t been a thing for a long time. It’s actually how I got into building pedals, I started nodding pedals for more bass, then building from the ground up.