rEAgenerated Tremolo

OcularDawn
H everyone! I built the ROG EA tremolo and whilst its a lovely sounding circuit, I found myself looking for mods to increase depth and reduce headroom. It suffers from clipping with humbuckers and only really shines into a clean amp. Anyway the mods I came across (increasing 120k for more depth at pot max / increase 180r to reduce gain) only papers the cracks. It led me to Transmogrifox's overhaul that seeks to tackle the original designs limitations with some interesting circuit modifications. Below is a link to the original file with all the mods, schematics and build notes. It sounds great too from the clips i've heard.

http://cackleberrypines.net/transmogrifox/rEAgeneratedTremolo/rEAgenerated_Tremolo_Design_Rationale.pdf

Below is a revised schematic with an added capacitor.

Haven't come across a vero for this so I would be eternally grateful if someone could take a crack at it and i'll certainly do my best and attempt to verify it! Think it would be a worthy layout to add to the current trem crop.

Peace,
Phil.