rangemaster and fuzz face- are these really missing?

rangemaster and fuzz face- are these really missing?

atomicwombat
hello all- its been quite some time since I've posted anything here, but I've been quietly building away. its good to see this site thriving after all this time. so as I was browsing the site, and I was surprised that I could not find a Vero layout for the original rangemaster or fuzz face. I know that there's probably a hundred layouts online, and several variants of each on here, but none of the originals in our library? am I blind? crazy? are the layouts here somewhere and I just cant find them? anyways, I would love to see a simple Vero layout for the original rangemaster and fuzz face circuits added to the library here. maybe both germanium and silicon? thanks guys, keep up the good work, one and all