rat with mods

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi there guys! it's been a long time since my last post...

anyways

here is a rat based effect.

it's the blowerbox with the beavis audio mods on switches!
i really loved both of those 2 modded rats that i've build last year(fuzzrocious cat tail and blowerbox)
so i wanted to build a special for myself! not verified yet, but i hope i'll find time in this weekend!
obviously you can make all the clipping mods available...(i'll use mosfets on mine!!)
enjoy!

Savvas

Re: rat with mods

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
there is a missing cut under the ic. the layout below is corrected and verified

Re: rat with mods

Teddeeh
HI SO is this the cat tail fuzzrocious then?

Re: rat with mods

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
yes but with blowerbox tone stack!

Re: rat with mods

Teddeeh
Would it be possible to get the normal cat tail layout? Would be phenominal!!! Thanks

Re: rat with mods

mercury6
has anyone built this. does it produce that high pitch oscillation at the upper end of gain pot?  I built a coupe regular rats that had this issue

Re: rat with mods

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
yeap. i've build this one with no high pitch oscillation

Re: rat with mods

SeaWitch
Savvas,

Do you have a schematic for this?  I'm trying to add a feedback loop to this layout, but I'm running into problems.  The build works awesome as is, but the usual way of connecting INPUT to OUTPUT for feedback just results in silence for the whole circuit.

Do you have any idea what I would need to do to add a feedback loop?  Or if you have a schematic, that may help me find some additional help.

Thank you!!

Re: rat with mods

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
sorry my friend.. i have no idea how to do this.
as for a schematic i don't have any.
i remember having 2 schematics open and a beavis audio research photo for the cat tails mod... i just frankensteined those 3..