relay bypass

djsadowsk
i've found a couple layouts around for a relay bypass with LED but they are all kinda big and have standing resistors and such. It would be awesome to have a nice simple, hopefully low parts count, diagram for relay bypass to add to the collection. thanks in advance

Re: relay bypass

bart

Re: relay bypass

djsadowsk
yes just like that, thanks

Re: relay bypass

inefficiency
I have an old Danelectro Daddy-O which is basically a bad clone of a Marshall Guv'nor.

I've been slowly modding and improving it by replacing components with better quality ones and I've even drilled a couple of extra holes for toggle switches for diode selection and such.

It uses a momentary switch and what I believe is a flip-flop circuit or something similar. It has a terrible "tone-suck" when disengaged and I've wanted to change it to true bypass for a long time.

I was going to attempt this; http://www.strat-talk.com/forum/effect-effect/142965-danelectro-daddy-o-revisited.html

But I wonder if this relay circuit might be an option...