runoffgrove.com Mr. EQ + Ruby (no buffer and volume knob) in the same box

runoffgrove.com Mr. EQ + Ruby (no buffer and volume knob) in the same box

1000vt
Would it be possible to have Mr. EQ done?

I'd like to put it together with the Ruby amp (only the 386 section, there would be no need for the buffer and Ruby's volume) in the same box. Since a further simplified Ruby would be fairly simple to put together even getting vero only for the Mr. EQ would be awesome.

Thanks
1000vt
MAO

Re: runoffgrove.com Mr. EQ + Ruby (no buffer and volume knob) in the same box

MAO
Here you go, hope this works for you.

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: runoffgrove.com Mr. EQ + Ruby (no buffer and volume knob) in the same box

1000vt
Awesome. Thank you.

Re: runoffgrove.com Mr. EQ + Ruby (no buffer and volume knob) in the same box

notnews
Hey, thanks for the vero!
Did you build up this vero? I'm wondering if the drawing's been verified, something like this is on my DIY-radar.