sagan delay.help neaded

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi there guys...
it is about time to ask for your help.
here we go.
all voltages are great.i don't think i have to write them all.
4,45V at 1,2,3,5,6,7 on both tl072
5Vat pin1 on all pt2399s
and 2,44 at the rest pins except the grounded once and pin7 - 0,7 and pin8-0,6.

no unwanted bridges.
no cold joins
tested everything with the multimeter
polarities are ok
the only thing that is not per layout is that i've used 6,8k for all 3x7,5k from pts pin1 and that all my 500k pots are measured 440k(i don't know why. i bought tham that way)
i've omitted the 2 LEDs and the 2x1n914 as suggested

this are the best photos i could take.

i'm a lot of days on this one and i think i'm getting tired...
i need not just fresh eyes..but fresh minds too...
i get a reverb like signal. it's like delay pots are always set at the fastest repeat.
bass and treble do almost nothing. volumes act as they should.
tails switch seems like it has no use in a toggle at all.when it's at 9V i get "reverb" , but when i turn it to ground it just fades out as it should and only dry remains. so footswitch is a must on that (as per original), or just omit this switch.
slam works.

schematic here

Sagan_Delay.pdf

layout here

at the pdf, we see at the shopping list that feedback is a 500k pot but on the schem it's called as a 50k. changed that but 500k is the right one.
also tried to change all delay pots with 50k as it's the most common value on pt delays but got same results.

thanks for any input...

Savvas

Re: sagan delay.help neaded

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: sagan delay.help neaded

Ciaran Haslett
Top job man!  You're a sadist taking on that monster!

Glad you got it sorted!!!