simultaneous speed control for tremolo and vibrato

simultaneous speed control for tremolo and vibrato

Sergio
Hallo! I've recently built the maganvibe and  at the same time I've made a tremulus lune that has not been so lucky.. its in a debugging process, but I hope I'll manage to get it to work. Well, what I was wandering is it is any way of controlling both speeds with the same pulsating LED, so I could play these together or have it more or less synchroniced? Could some IC or other part from thre Tremulus be removed and have the vibrato controlling the Depth? Maybe it's a silly question and there's nothing to do, but thank you anyway