smooth fuzz

Surgeon
I've found this old article from a magazine. Doesn't seem like something ground-breaking but I'm always curious about those "public" schematics. I'm still a super-beginner at making layouts and I haven't been successful at this one.

Dunno if it's something you guys would be interested in making but I thought I'd suggest it anyhow.

Thanks!

http://rubidium.dyndns.org/cag/pdf/sf.pdf

Re: smooth fuzz

Yes I'll add this to my list.

Hands off Miro

Re: smooth fuzz

mirosol
Administrator
No fair! :D
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: smooth fuzz

Surgeon
Thanks guys... you make me feel like I'm not a complete unwanted newbie! (as I said before, I've been reading the blog since may 2012 and always wished I could contribute so...).

I wanna verify it so none of you two gets to do it!

Re: smooth fuzz

Surgeon
wow, I'Ll try and build it tomorrow guys...

Thanks so much for doing this already!

Re: smooth fuzz

Surgeon
Verified. Very cool fuzz. Like it a lot! Gracias!