solved - Madbean Gravity Wave

motterpaul
This post was updated on .
Whatever you do - don't misplace a link underneath an IC socket. It takes forever to find the problem. I was off by one space but I only heard the plain signal straight through. It was the one going to pin 6 of the 2399. I was in the wrong hole , #5.

Here is my work: I know you can't see one pot. but trust that it is wired correctly. I also checked the backside for good solder and no slivers. I am getting voltages at all pins on all ICs, the regulator seems fine. What the heck?

When I connect it to power I get sound through it, but NO modulation at all, it sounds the same on bypass and it sounds when on.