switching up and down effects

iconpoet
hi,
and excuse my ignorance,
i am designing my new pedal board and i want to gather my dist/fuzz pedals in single on/off switch using rotary switch to select which effect i want to use.
it will save me a lot of space, but unless it's possible to twist the rotary switch with my foot, i don't think it will be easy to use on the fly.
so i am wondering is there any kind of special triple switches combo (main on/off switch & up & down selectors), just like multiple effects pedals use to select presets from effect banks?
regards,
george