tayda monolithic ceramic , pcb mount pots

tayda monolithic ceramic , pcb mount pots

vick
New items

Just noticed Tayda has improved its selection of monlithic ceramic caps, and PCB mount right angle pots.

Re: tayda monolithic ceramic , pcb mount pots

Surgeon
Yup, pretty cool.

However, have you noted the new solid sharfts (mostly on log pots IIRC). They're pretty much threaded on their entire length. I wonder how that's work with knobs screws... hopefully just as well but I won't know until I try them I guess.