tip for developing uv pcb

El-even
This post was updated on .
I don't know if this tip already exist in the forum, but in case it's not...
I use a pickles jar to store some caustic drain and the basket is very useful to developing small pcb by dipping them few seconds in it without directly manipulate they.
at this time, the basket doesn't seems melting

with this jar, sponge etching (I dip a little sponge directly in a small lukewarm ferric jar) and dremelling, the pcb making process is clean and very fast.

you just need a pair of glove and a little basin of water for rinsing.

i have just one interogation, is the jar lid (aluminium?) can be dangerous with the caustic soda?