tracked items from ebay

iconpoet
hi,
i am not sure if it;s the right place to post it,
however, i have bought recently these items
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-PCS-BLACK-Chicken-head-Guitar-Amp-Effect-Pedals-Pointer-Knobs-32mm-/111593491414

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT10-3PDT-9-pin-Guitar-Effects-Stomp-Switch-Pedal-Box-Foot-Metal-True-Bypass-/121545948529

from an ebay seller who sends them with tracking info for free within 15 to 20 days. (that's superfast for items from china)
no more 30 to 40 days waiting.
regards,
george

RE: tracked items from ebay

Chris60601
Yes but, in the 1st item I mentions that the shipper can ship up to 15 days after payment. So in my mind, you wait up to 15 days before it actually ships. Then no telling how long that might take after the fact. You could be waiting longer

i am not sure if it;s the right place to post it,
however, i have bought recently these items
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-PCS-BLACK-Chicken-head-Guitar-Amp-Effect-Pedals-Pointer-Knobs-32mm-/111593491414

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT10-3PDT-9-pin-Guitar-Effects-Stomp-Switch-Pedal-Box-Foot-Metal-True-Bypass-/121545948529

from an ebay seller who sends them with tracking info for free within 15 to 20 days. (that's superfast for items from china)
no more 30 to 40 days waiting.
regards,
george

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/tracked-items-from-ebay-tp17969.html
To start a new topic under Friend's Market, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Guitar FX Layouts, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: tracked items from ebay

iconpoet
oh i didn't notice that,
but in my case everything went nice and quick, besides the fact that i ordered them during Xmas season. not to mention the tracked package info.
regards,
george

RE: tracked items from ebay

Suzukiscottie
I've never had any problems buying stuff from China on ebay. Ive bought a lot of stuff recently. It usually gets to me in Australia in under 4 weeks, and often around 2 weeks.

And Ive since found that Tayda are just as cheap on some items, so its good to wait until you need a batch of stuff and hopefully there is a coupon code available which scrubs off the value of the shipping fee! :-)