vatrols vtl5c3/2 vintage NOS vactec

Strassercaster1
I got a bunch of these great for mxr phase 100 and lots of amps and tremolo circuits. I will sell here for 12 each or 10 for 100 .   Even less for moderators or guys that have contributed to the forum or helped me out in the past  . Buyer pays shipping. CONTACT ME AT STRASSERCASTER@GMAIL.COM paypal only. these are in excellent condition. Anyone else know of other builds I can use these for? I think there are a few compressors . Would be willing to trade for germanium  measured and tested transistors preferably npn. Thanks