want a TAPLFO V2D chip in north america?

want a TAPLFO V2D chip in north america?

Sensei Tim
I can burn and provide these chips for legacy projects like the twin peaks tremolo or the madbean tapinator.

email for info.

mods:  if it's not cool to offer this service please remove this post.  I know it's frustrating to order a chip from the UK and pay 10x what the chip is worth for shipping.

Tim

Re: want a TAPLFO V2D chip in north america?

velouriafx
electricdruid sent to me a schematic with the adaptations to use the tapnator projects. send a mail to him.

Re: want a TAPLFO V2D chip in north america?

velouriafx
to use version 3 o tapnator project*