zoom trimetal TM-1

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
this was one of the most difficult layouts i've ever drew.

after 4 days...here it is!

cheers
Savvas

Re: zoom trimetal TM-1

Frank_NH
Whoa, baby!!  I am in awe.  Now, who's gonna build/verify it??

Re: zoom trimetal TM-1

Muadzin
Holy jumpin' Batman! That's insane!

And scary. I think its staring at me from the screen.

Re: zoom trimetal TM-1

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
haha!! nice one mate!
yes it's big... but i think it's a nice build if someone is way too metal type....
zoom stoped it cause it didn't sell much back then but as i've read some guys are looking like crazy for one of those.
and frank...i would build it but i don't have any dual pots...!!!

any metalhead among us???!!!

Re: zoom trimetal TM-1