1590A 3pdt PCB?

toddvirgil
Hey guys,

does anyone know of a good PCB hookup board for a 3pdt stomp that'll fit in a 1590a? I use 1776effects' for my 1590B's, but I'd love to have something really slick and small for a 1590a. Especially if it had an LED/CLR onboard. I have some 4site boards that would work, but they don't have the LED/CLR...

Re: 1590A 3pdt PCB?

vick

You can trim these down to barely fit but if you drill off at all you will have issues

or

you can install sideways ( just turn switch 90 degrees) with led on top

let me know if you want to try them

Re: 1590A 3pdt PCB?

vick

actual not sure side ways would work, I do not think you would have enough room for the jacks.  I sanded down the sides slightly to get it to fit but all the connections are fine.

Re: 1590A 3pdt PCB?

Jopn
There's this guy looking to offload some cheap:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=103003.0
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: 1590A 3pdt PCB?

GoranP

Stinger's on this board as well, I got 30 of his boards a while back and he probably still has some.

Re: 1590A 3pdt PCB?

toddvirgil
Thanks Guys -- those are the ones I saw a while back and couldn't find again... very cool.