2 in 1 with master on/off

Mulekicker
My brain is not working right today so I need some help. I'm building 2 circuits in one box with their own 3pdt's using our standard off board wiring. If I want to add a master on/off (3rd footswitch), with an led, how would I wire it? Thanks!

Re: 2 in 1 with master on/off

velouriafx
Like a standard switch but  "board in wiring" of the switch goes to first effect input and the "board out wiring goes" to the output of the second effect.

Re: 2 in 1 with master on/off

velouriafx

Re: 2 in 1 with master on/off

Mulekicker
Thanks! That's what I thought but needed a 2nd opinion.  Late at night, switches make my head hurt, ha!