2M potentiometer

Pivetta
Hi,

I'm loking for a 2M linear potentiomter for a madbean's sharkfin build. After a couple hours search the only one I found is sold by smallbear but the shipping would cost me a fortune (I'm in Italy).
Does anybody knows where I can find one?

Thank you,
Marco

Re: 2M potentiometer

BassVD
Banzai has a 2M lin pot: http://www.banzaimusic.com/Alpha-16mm-FS-2M-lin.html

And as Banzai is located in Germany, shipping shouldn't cost you too much.

Re: 2M potentiometer

Pivetta
Thank you. I don't know how is it possible but I miss it.
MAO

Re: 2M potentiometer

MAO
You can also use a 1M dual pot wired in series. (Tayda)

Connect lug a1 to REZ-1, lugs a2 to a3 to b1, lugs b2 to b3 to REZ 2,3
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst
KT

Re: 2M potentiometer

KT
I got some from china or somewhere (eBay).