33pf an 100pf ceramic disc x multilayer capacitor

33pf an 100pf ceramic disc x multilayer capacitor

boratto
i have seen 33pf and 100pf in proco rat 2 vero... so here in my city i can find these two caps as ceramic disc version. The multilayer version is just posible by mail, and the costs will be a lot higher, due freight. I just want to know if are there a big difference inbetween these caps...

Re: 33pf an 100pf ceramic disc x multilayer capacitor

boratto
And does anyone have experienced the mini capacitors (electrolitics)?

Re: 33pf an 100pf ceramic disc x multilayer capacitor

dexxyy
ceramics will be fine. By mini electrolytics I presume you mean low profile (smaller in size), I`ve used them a lot but I struggle to get them in a lot of values.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: 33pf an 100pf ceramic disc x multilayer capacitor

boratto
Thank you for the help Dexxyy. And yes, mini electrolytics = smaller in size electrolytics.