3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Tommypistolen
Hi!
im up for a bunch of em.
tommy.g.back@gmail.com

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

rudeez
Got any of these boards left? Shoot me an email info@reaperpedals.com :)

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

peavey_xxl
These still available?

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Sure,
Let me know if you'd like some.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Geiri
I just wanted to tell you guys that I've been using these for a while now and probably built at least 50+ pedals using these and they work so great. They've sped up my custom builds a lot. With my production pedals I've got special designed PCB which I solder the footswitch onto.

My tip to use these effectively:
- I have the DC jack next to the input jack and use a cutoff from a component that goes from the GND of the DC jack to the sleeve of the input jack. Doing that grounds the input jack and the whole enclosure, as well as the output jack.
- Using three of the GND pads on the PCB for wiring whatever needs ground (circuit board and pots in some cases) the last GND pad goes to the output sleeve, grounding the PCB.

There's one thing I wish these PCBs had and that's 9V support so that you could just put a wire from the DC jack to the PCB, giving the LED power and an additional 9V output or two for the circuit. Other than that, I'm very happy with these and I'll definitely keep buying them.

I've attached a few pictures of me using these boards:

www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Thank you, Geiri,
As always great builds!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Still have plenty to offer, is anyone interested?

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

alex.s
How much would it be for 25 of them? I don't build enough to justify buying 50 but seen how much I dislike wiring I could most definitely use a bunch of these! :)

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
I sent you an email, for most parts of the world shipping is free so it's 0.75usd/pc. 25 boards will cost 18.75.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

iggy
if you still have these I'll take a set of 50.   markwrn74@gmail.com

let me know how this works.

Just received a lot of these and they are looking great! Will certainly make my boxing up a lot quicker and neater, looking forward to get soldering tomorrow! :)

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Thanks Alex,
Still have the boards and need some quick buck, so if anyone interested let me know.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

inefficiency
Would shipping to the UK be alright?

Most likely for 50.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
inefficiency,
I've sent an email to you with details.
Have you got it?
Anyway it is 30$ for 50 boards, shipped.

hey rocket,
yeah it fits

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

inefficiency
I can't find that email anywhere. Checked my spam folder and whatnot.

That was more of an enquiry anyway. I just bought some new tools and stocked up on a bunch of components, so it may be a week or two til I'm ready to make the order.

$30 sounds great though, I'll give you a shout as soon as I need em!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

inefficiency
Alright, Stinger - I'm ready to make a purchase .

Could you try emailing me again to see if we can get this sorted? Looking forward to giving them a try!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

inefficiency, if you don't get an email from stinger send me an email and i'll send you his info. i got some myself and can't wait. i'm hoping it will help cut down on the agonizing amount of time it takes to do offboard wiring.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
inefficiency,
Failed to send a mail again...