A lot lot lot of stuff!

Geiri
I've got A LOT of stuff that I've accumulated through time and since I'm moving so much forward with my brand, I've got a fairly streamlined way of making pedals. This stuff probably won't ever be used.

This is hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, I'll let it go cheap.

We're talking about a lot of pots and caps but also some knobs as well. I actually have probably around 40-50 1590A enclosures as well that I probably won't be using either.

I want to check if people are interested in taking this for a low price? I can list everything tomorrow if there's enough interest.

I prefer selling as much as possible together in one go. So the more you take, the better the price
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: A lot lot lot of stuff!

Re: A lot lot lot of stuff!

kirshman
Yes!

Re: A lot lot lot of stuff!

Geiri
I'll gather all the info tomorrow and post here!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: A lot lot lot of stuff!

M. Spencer
Is there anything in Particular that you're looking to trade for?

Re: A lot lot lot of stuff!

Sensei Tim
I'm always looking for goodies, too ;)