AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

glasspak73
This post was updated on .
Can anyone do a vero layout of the AMZ Tweed Stack? Im very curious to see how much different this may sound compared to my high powered tweed twin or the 57 tweed i've already built.

Re: AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

glasspak73
i noticed i had asked about this circuit but the schematic was not attached for some reason.I think i got it this time.

Re: AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

Frank_NH
Is there a parts list available?

Re: AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

Chris60601
This looks like you may not get the values unless you buy the PCB If Im correct, you get access to the build docs after the fact. Just a heads up and I very well could be wrong.

EDIT:
Ah, from the site:
Order the Tweed Stack pcb for $14 plus postage.

Complete instructions are provided with purchase.

To the original poster, why not try this project:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2013/03/runoffgroove-professor-tweed.html

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

glasspak73
This is best i can find,i guess it has a buffer on the end of it? I really like to have the booster part on vero i'm trying to mix a couple circuits together to get the sound i'm looking for.I'm sorry about the tweed stack schematic i wasn't paying close attention didn't realize the values were missing,Duh my bad.Should i take this down and poast the booster 2.5 instead?The AMZ site is selling the tweed stack pcb ill just buy one of those there.I would like to build the booster 2.5 on vero though if possible.

Re: AMZ Tweed Stack vero layout???? (schematic added)

doomkraft89
HereĀ“s my go on the AMZ 2.5.
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.