Adding repeats to Clari(not)

Synsound
Hi fellas,
I was hoping someone could put together a daughter board add on to add repeats to the Clari(not). Even a hand drawn schematic would work. I tried to figure it out by looking at a couple other delays but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Adding repeats to Clari(not)

induction
The general idea is to take the output (tapped from a filtered combination of pins 11-14 in a normal delay), send it through a pot to control the number of repeats (eg. 10k) filter it a little more and feed it back into pins 15 and 16. Look at schematic of Merlin's Small Time Delay to see what I mean. You have some options as far as the implementation details, and the Clarinot is not exactly a normal delay, so you'll probably have to play with it on the breadboard a little to get it how you like it.

Re: Adding repeats to Clari(not)

Synsound
Thank you.
I've been putting together a small daughter board for the Cubed LFO by Rick Holt to be added to the layout here. I should have a layout for that posted soon.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Adding repeats to Clari(not)

tabbycat
have you looked at the doombutter project at madbean?

basically the clarinot plus the cubed lfo in one package.

http://music.codydeschenes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MidFi-Clarinot-MB-DoomButter-v2-TRANSFER.pdf

there's also a modded doombutter, which features the cubed lfo plus a feedback loop between pins 14 and 15 of the pt2399. that is where i would go if i were to build a clarinot. full on, all mod cons.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=2694.0