Ampeg Sub Blaster

WIDOWS
Hi folks! Hoping you can help me out with a layout for an Ampeg Sub Blaster. My bassist is creaming over it and I'd like to build one for his birthday. I have found a schematic, will post it here or can email it if preferred.

Cheers
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Thanosvontitan
I don't think this one is gonna happen.  Probably too many ICs.
Here's an unfinished retrace and a guts shot.

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Thanosvontitan

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Thanosvontitan

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Thanosvontitan

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Thanosvontitan
http://theburlingames.com/2008/06/03/ampeg-sub-blaster-led-addition/

And more gut shots here this fella added a LED to his but gives clear gut shots. Hope it helps.

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

Surprised this one hasn't been done yet. I figured I should bump this one, so maybe one of us can get it done. Should be a really great octave down, and as an added plus the Aguilar optomizer is apparently this with a few mods, so we can get 2 effects for the price of 1

Also, the thread on FSB with an accurate schematic.

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4160&p=226813&hilit=Aguilar#p226813

Re: Ampeg Sub Blaster

adapt
ive always wanted one... tried my hand at it, it's in contributions...