Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Lazybone
Hello, I searched the cybernetic neighbours and the darkest alleys of the internet, only to find that while many builders have tried their luck on this extreme metal distortion-like monstrosity, none of em was brave enough to do so on a veroboard. That got me thinking. Is this creature so unbeatable? Is it so complex that can defeat the strongest of us?

I am looking for help on this quest.
I would like to bring down this monster lying butt naked on a veroboard and cabled up on my guitars output. Would you fellow builders help me accomplish it?
I found the schematics of this unholy beast and I can share them with the bravest of you.
Would you help me brothers "lay it out" ?
Come with me and walk the longest mile.

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Lazybone
These is the map to its lair.
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac348/euronymous0001/schems/tight_schem_zps9919d8d0.png
http://freestompboxes.org/download/file.php?id=21750&mode=view

And here is a local bar where I found some info about it's kind. You might want to stop by.
http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22393&start=40

Yes I've got this one in the list so it should appear over the next couple of weeks or so

Oh Im looking forward to it. I got an angry crowd to please. :)
Come with me and walk the longest mile.

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Alex
This post was updated on .
While waiting for Mark's layout, I've uploaded a layout in Contributions.
I wasn't sure the schematics you've found were correct and I've ended up using this instead:

http://www.freestompboxes.org/download/file.php?id=22924&mode=view

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Heath
Most Epic request ever.

Friendly reminder.

adapt
three posts above, someone said they finished this.

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Alex
I've uploaded the Amptweaker some time ago in Contributions-Layouts.
There are 2 versions: with internal or external Gate pot.
It has a lot of standing components (Mark's favourite!) but it follows those schematics on FSB that people used to build it.

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

Lazybone
I'm looking for a veroboard layout.
About the schematics, they can be found here and there in some forums.
Come with me and walk the longest mile.

Re: Amptwead Tight Metal only for the brave!

That's what albru80 is saying.  He posted a layout in the contributions section:
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/AmpTweaker-Tight-Metal-td9212.html