Anderton Phaser

Mark SL

I did this layout today for the Anderton Phaser.
The layout is a little messy but should work.
It has a bipolar supply so you will need a charge pump to run it regularly.
It is unverified right now, but I will be giving it a shot tonight.
The LDR/LED combos should be NSL32.
I am going to try regular hand rolled vactrols first, then some NSL32s.

Re: Anderton Phaser

Mark SL

There are a couple of changes in this one. Disregard the first layout.
This layout works but I am getting some heavy distortion.
I am going to try to figure out what the deal with that is.

Re: Anderton Phaser

Mark SL

I changed a few things to stretch out some resistors so they weren't standing straight up.
This one, like the second one, is verified and has the charge pump necessary for a regular power supply.
The circuit is distorted.  I used NSL32's so I may try some other vactrols now and see if that helps.
The distortion adds a unique sound to it.  It reminds me of the Roland Jet Phaser in a way.
The envelope effect is also really cool.
This is definitely a different kind of phaser and worth a build.