Apocalypse Audio H Fuzz

anders
Here is a great sounding germanium fuzz face /Wooly Mammoth derivate with a very flexible tone section. It goes from heavy stoner tones, germanium fuzz face tones, Roland Bee Baa grind and saxophone like garage fuzz tones. This one is verified. I used low leakage MP16B for booth transistors.

Description and schematic

Re: Apocalypse Audio H Fuzz

Kinski
Man, so much good stuff on the forum these days. Too much to build! Not enough hours in the day!

Re: Apocalypse Audio H Fuzz

RNFR
Hell yeah. 👊🏼

Re: Apocalypse Audio H Fuzz

grau
I built this but can't get it to work. Tone passes through, but it ain't fuzzy. The knobs adjust the tone as you might expect. The switch does too, but no fuzz. I've tried various germs that work in a standard fuzz face circuit. Has anyone else had more luck?