Autowah Compact

baouftou
Hello!
Thank you so much for all the hard work you've provided to us!
I would like to request a compact vero layout for any kind of autowah.
Either a nurse quacky or any other. The nurse quacky btw doesnt fit only by a few lines so i guess it might not be as hard.

Thanks!
baouftou

Re: Autowah Compact

The most compact is probably my Rattle Crow layout but this is a weird sounding pedal!

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2015/12/lastgasp-art-labortories-rattle-crow.html?m=1

I don’t think there’s any reason the Quacky can’t fit in a 1590B. It’s already about as compact as it’s gonna get on vero

Re: Autowah Compact

baouftou
hey thanks for your reply.
well i measured the lines and it turned out it doesnt. people are telling me that a pcb of it with smd will fit perfectly but i got no skills on pcbing :P

Re: Autowah Compact

I’ve put larger boards in a 1590B before. Are you trying to fit into a predrilled enclosure?

Re: Autowah Compact

roseblood11
Which enclosure are you using?
Even the Snow White Auto Wah vero layout will fit in a 1590B if you omit the battery

Re: Autowah Compact

baouftou