B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
This post was updated on .
Hello at all at Guitar FX Layouts.
This is my first Post.
First excuse my awful english...its not my native language.
I know this not a pedal circuit...more the kind of onboard solution.
I guess it's not that hard to do...but i dont have a clue about Vero Layouts.
I'm totally new to this...i can solder and i can read schematics...and that's it.
On the other hand im into wood working.
I build my own Bich Style guitar (7 string maple neck through with mahogany body wings and Kahler 7327 Tremolo).

B.C.Rich Bich:

Re: B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
Sry for making several posts but in review message the formatting was a total mess.
So now i do it this way.
I hope its ok.

Im stuck with the electronics...hopefully someone can help me.

Re: B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
So here are some images of Varitone circuits schematics i found in internet.

I know i can do it "this" way... but its to messy

Im more interested in the mono PCB/Vero solution.

I got one question:
Most of the people use this as a coil:

http://www.banzaimusic.com/TL021-Transformer.html

I found out that if you only use the primary side it have inductance of 1,5 Henry...how do i solder the primary side with 3 pins to the switch?
on the drawing it only shows 2 connections.
I cant find anything about it.
Im a little lost and confused about this.

Re: B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
The other preamp is some kind of onboard distortion/booster thing.
I did unfortunately find nothing about the original B.C. Rich one in the Internet.
So i take some old Jackson onboard Booster for it maybe.
Here are some Vero Layouts which are not my property.
I'll try to contact the guy who makes them several times to ask for his permission.
He did not answer to the present day.
The Layouts are public...so i guess they are free to use.
They are still not verified.
So can someone have a overlook on them and maybe verofy them.

JE 1000:

Re: B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
No schematic at all for this one.
JE 1500:

Re: B.C. Rich Bich Varitone-Booster Style Circuit (Vero) Request

KOrOnZOn
And the last one only a hand drawn schematic.
JE 1200:

Thanks in advance to everyone try to help me out.
Im waiting curiously for answers and solutions.
To all have a nice one!
Goodbye!