Barcus-Berry Model 1330

macarrito
Hi,
I´m looking this project vero layout but I can´t find it.
I looked for the schematics to make it easier for you but I couldn´t either
Thanks in advance

Re: Barcus-Berry Model 1330

Neil mcNasty
Without a schematic there is not much anyone of us can do about it...

But I found some gutshots of it though:

Maybe someone who has experience in tracing can help out?
I might give it a shot, but i can't promise anything...

Re: Barcus-Berry Model 1330

Those are some seriously nice gut shots.

Re: Barcus-Berry Model 1330

macarrito
Thanks, I found these pics too, but I thought you couldn´t design a veroboard with them

Re: Barcus-Berry Model 1330

Silver Blues
You can if the circuit were to be traced. I'm not particularly good at circuit tracing but if I were you I'd put this up in the "Requests" section of Freestompboxes, there are lots of proficient tracers out there that would have this relatively low part-count circuit done up for you in no time.