Bass big muff schematic needed and help

2liveis2die
So i managed to damage the output pad of my bass big muff (doing a volume mod) and am at a loss as to where i can take the output from. anybody have a schematic or tell me where i can take my output from?

Re: Bass big muff schematic needed and help

induction
Here's a schematic, but you'll need to login to fsb to see it. Make an account if you don't have one already.

Re: Bass big muff schematic needed and help

Muadzin
Judging from the FSB schematic you should be able to take the output from lug 2 of the volume pot.

In 99% of all dirtboxes this is where the circuit goes to output anyway. Which is why in 99% of all dirtbox layouts here it is stated to go to output from volume lug 2 directly. To put an extra wire from volume 2 back to board and from the output pad to the switch is unnecessary. The less wiring the better. Unless you're working with board mounted pots that is.

Re: Bass big muff schematic needed and help

2liveis2die
Thanks guys. I tried lug 2 to output and it works and so does the bass boost. but i couldnt tell if the blend worked also (was using crappy headphones)

Re: Bass big muff schematic needed and help

2liveis2die
taking the output from lug2 of volume the dry blend didnt work but the normal and bass boost did. so i scratched around the broken pad and found a tiny trace about 2mm long joining to R38(just right of the pad).

all working again. thanks guys.