Benson Preamp - values confirmed / verified

Benson Preamp - values confirmed / verified

andy-h-h
This post was updated on .
I've built it - works on the bench...

VALUES CONFIRMED BY BENSON - SEE FSB

Updated layout below.  Bass and treble pins needed to be flipped

Re: Benson Preamp

Teddeeh
Awesome ta man!

Re: Benson Preamp

bowanderror
Sounds great! My Bass & Treble pots were backwards, and after looking at the schem from PedalPCB, Bass 1 should actually go to lug 3, and Treble 3 should actually go to lug 1.

Other than that, this is verified.

Re: Benson Preamp - values confirmed / verified

andy-h-h
So I did - sorry about that bowanderror.   Updated.

Re: Benson Preamp - values confirmed / verified

pakkee66
Hi Andy, thanks for your layout, actually I build with your 1M bass pot mod from P2P layout
and it works great, I tried many jfet: 2n5457, 5484, J111, J112, 2sk161 and 163...
some of them could set at 4v bias but not one works good as J201 smd,
luckly I got fews on hand and have a good result,
I share some photo and demo here, thanks again for your great job.
Google photo:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/S8qvtyEGsPJJ3UuT9