Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

spacefuzz74
Has anyone here built the Destroyer?  It's the Black Arts Toneworks Oath + Ritual.

Any suggestions/opinions on the stacking order of the 2 boards?

Oath >> Ritual
OR
Ritual >> Oath

Thanks!

Re: Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

Stymie13
I haven't built the Destroyer but have built both the Oath and Ritual individually. House them in the same box with an order switch.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

spacefuzz74
Perfect.  I'm new to the order switch...can you point me to a possible layout (for the switch) i can follow to accomplish this?

Thanks!!

Re: Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

Sphere80
I also used an order switcher on mine, but instead of the Oath, I used pots to make it the Bass Revelation.  You'll appreciate the extra control, especially level.

B.A.T. even made a variation like this called "REVELATION 68", but it's Ritual into Revelation without the order switch.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

spacefuzz74
Thanks for this info too!

And, how are you building the order switch?  I can't seem to find the proper instructions on how to do so.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks DESTROYER - Stacking Order

Sphere80
The switch in the middle is the effects order, the other two wire your preferred way:

My build: