Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
I know that is based on the Ross Distortion from Mike Scheidt of Yob, the black one! If someone can help, it will be appreciated. Thanks :)

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

Yes I'll do this one soon

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
Have you find gutshots of it?

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

No I've never seen a gut shot, but I have a schematic

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
oh great, where I can find it? or can you post it? I really would like to see the differencies :)

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

I can't post it I'm afraid, it's one that has been requested is kept private.  Apologies about that but this has been the case with a few layouts I've done on here, and I want to respect the wishes of the contributor.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto
John´s version is verified yet? I build it, checked all, but can´t get sound of it. I wnt to build it so much, with  a loud OUTPUT!

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto, mark posted a layout that's verified

but i saw the one johnk posted. if its up there like that i would assume he built it that way and its verified.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto
Yean Rocket, check the comments, people reported that the output is to low (volume), so John made a mod, to improve this.

i build John´s mode, but it´s not working, no sound at all.... John forget to mention the ground in his vero.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

ahh, i see what you mean now. i compared marks and johns, which have all the wire connections in the same places, and it appears that the ground should be below treble 3 on the right side (row 3 on the right).

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
I buil John too but it don't make sound. Anyone find the problem?

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto
up

this is a great effect, perhaps we´re after a good soul to verify John´s version (more output).

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
I probably find the error on John layout.
The 100K resistor next to the 100uF need to be on line below next to the other 100K. It's the biggest error.
After I don't know if it's a mod for more volume: on the left it's 47K/10nF on john layout but on the original it's 4,7K/47nF.

My pedal works.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto
This post was updated on .
Ah, you mean the 100k resistor (left one) must be in line with the 100uf (ground).
So, if yes, this changes Mark´s layout too.

\\Here go the last John´s vero.

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

zerosadness
The one you posted it's absolutely correct, John seems to have corrected, before i get the bad layout all the time when i clicked on the link and after press F5, i see the good one now

Re: Black Arts Toneworks Quantum Mystic

boratto
Thank you both guys, i will build this one again!