Black arts fnord

Teddeeh

Hi guys. Looking at the layout it looks to me like its different than this schematic. Im still learning but i was wondering if anyone can draw this up, and maybe it will cure alot of the problems people are having. ??

Re: Black arts fnord

Alex
Mark's layout matches this schematic except for the 2n2 cap going to ground.
Here it connects to pins 8-11 instead of pin 9 but I think it's a mistake:
it should connect to pin 9.

Re: Black arts fnord

BetterOffShred
This is funny, I literally pulled my Fnord out of the boneyard yesterday and played around with it for a while.  Never really got it to sound like the videos with a Darlington.  Anyone ever have any luck on this one ?