Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod_AnalogMan

solderholic_JPN
This post was updated on .
Hello. It's Arrangement plan of Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod (Analog.man). I investigated a board of the inside. I modified it. It's verified,my modified BD-2 is a little Hifi than original BD-2 Pro+. Pro+mod is refined Over Drive.

Re: Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod_AnalogMan

Teddeeh
Hello man, its really cool and interesting, id like to know what the original analogman mod is aswell as the modifications you made?

Thank you,Teddeeh.Original analogman mod is a little more soft and gently than my mod.
But my mod has  very similar sound of Original analogman mod.I like both.

Re: Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod_AnalogMan

Teddeeh
No worries man. But
1 what is the analogman mod on its own?
2 what were your modifications?

Re: Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod_AnalogMan

solderholic_JPN
OK.
1.MY own fx is Analogman BD-2 Pro+ MOD RE-J.
2.I investigated it by viewing.and I modified it in imitation of an original.
I'll post it's phot tomorrow night.
Because I'm in Japan, I have difference in time.
When I post it,Golden slumbers fill your eyes.(by Abbey Road)

Re: Boss_BD-2 Pro+ Mod_AnalogMan

solderholic_JPN
adding board phot.