Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

mirosol
I'm on a look for these Ibanezes:

CM5 Classic Metal in metal enclosure
TM5 Thrashmetal in metal enclosure
PL5 Powerlead in metal enclosure

BP5 Bass Comp in plastic
CR5 Crunchy Rhythm in plastic

WD7JR Weeping Demon Junior

If you have any of those to spare, please let me  know. These are the last ones i need to complete my collections of Soundtanks and Toneloks.
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Don't you need the PL5 in plastic? (SoundTank)

Re: Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

mirosol
Administrator
I already have two of those :)

One in mint condition with box and papers and other well used. Been planning on modding the other but haven't got around to it yet.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Ok, no prob :) I can get this pedal for 20 euros, that's why I asked.

I have the PM-7 Phaser-Modulator, and is a pedal that I really love. Purchased it in a second hans store: Ibanez PM7, Marshall Jackhammer and Boss DF 2 = 70 euros,beng the Marshall brand new with plastics, box, papers and even sealed battery :)

Hope to  get another chance like this :)

Re: Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

mirosol
Administrator
You should get it for yourself for 20€. A new switch may be needed, but there is some good modding possibilities in there.

The Bass Comp seems like a problem to find.
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Buying missing Ibanez boxes!

rudeez