CAtalinbread SFT

PSean
Hey.
It would be really cool if you could add the SFT to the list of CAtalibread layouts you've done.

Cheers

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

PSean

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

PSean
Runoffgroove's Ginger would be a cool alternative - anything that does Ampeg drive sounds will be sweet :)

Thanks

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

Snare227
http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/SFT.gif

I found this one awhile back when I was looking for this pedal.  The layouts on this site are a lot clearer to read and seem more compact than the site I linked to, but maybe this will get you where you need to go.  I'm looking at building this one for a friend soon myself.  It says "verified" on it, but maybe one of the vero wizards could give it a once over and see if it looks legit.

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

PSean
Thanks. I think I might have ago at this pcb instead: http://www.runoffgroove.com/ginger-pcb.pdf

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

Beaker
Hope you don't mind me chipping in - have you built your Ginger yet? If it is any help to you, I used the ROG PCB and it worked a treat. I have built one for myself, and one for a friend who is a top session bassist. It is an awesome pedal, you won't be disapointed!

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

PSean
Thanks
I've etched the board but haven't had time to build it yet. It etched a THOR at the same time and built  that and it's sounding great (just needs to get boxed up now), so if the THOR and ROG's soundclips for the Ginger are anything to go buy I'm sure I'll be happy with this one too;

Re: CAtalinbread SFT

j-pee
wow, Beaker,

this website is such a unique experience..
some people -- you, for example -- post a note.. in 2013.. ancient time...
and some other folks, like me, come across it, in the distant future, 2019, as of today, and find it so helpful, enlightening...

so, the discourse is not limited to a present time...
it spans from the given day's present well over to the future...

today, if a "thanks" button was an available thing here as it is in other sites, I would have thanked you like 5 times...
so now, thank you...

and.. you have just made me want to make a Ginger instance!
thanks for the inspiration, and the cool info