Caps and tubes for sale

ly2kw
I kept selling on eBay for 17 years until over a year ago when I had to quit due to family and health troubles. Still keep a huge warehouse with loads of components. Not sure if I am going to struggle the eBay fees again so I am opening a small online store which I thought be of interest to some of you. My former customer recommended to place a link here. Feel free to use a coupon DYKAI for 5% discount off the basket value. Valid through the end of the month.

https://veltui.com

Re: Caps and tubes for sale

Hi Gintaras

Some of the longer term members will remember the pics I posted of the big PETP and Paper in Oil caps that i bought from you and used very successfully in loads of builds.

This is a good seller guys with some cool components, especially for those mojo axial builds

Re: Caps and tubes for sale

ly2kw
Thanks. It is always nice to know the parts don't end up in waste.

Re: Caps and tubes for sale

Wow great prices and cool parts!

I would like to place an order this weekend