Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Surgeon
I thought it was but apparently it's not tagged yet.
I don't have a blog-ID so I can't comment directly on the post but I thought I'd post it here at least so Miro (or Mark) can tag it.

Works and sounds great. Recommended!

Thanks guys!

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Fantastic, thanks for verifying mate

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Surgeon
Pleasure!

Cheers!

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

PStevenson

Glad to hear it, I lost respect for Jack Deville after he publicly tried to humiliate "Fuzz Box Girl" a week or so ago on facebook
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Stinger25
what happened there, I haven't saw it?

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

PStevenson

it all happened on fuzboxgirls page - it's still all there
look for february 14 and february 15 status posts

however here is a brief excerpt....

So, everyone keeps emailing me asking, so I shall do the telling. Mr. Jack Deville ordered 5 of my gigs on fiverr and in an effort to humiliate me, wanted me to write the following on my chest for the orders...

1. I am a poor example of valuable women in my industry

2. I depend on my body for recognition

3. People talk about my body instead of my demos

4. I'm making it harder for women to be respected in a male dominated industry

5. I perpetuate stereotypes
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Stinger25
Wow,
Just read the whole thing, and what can I say, the guy really is a cunt...
It's a shame that instead of being part of one big community, that has such great thing as music in common, people try to be dickheads...
Small dick syndrome, i guess

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

PStevenson

I know, it was totally uncalled for - she did absolutely nothing to him whatsoever.

he is officially on the knobhead list as far as I'm concerned
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Surgeon
Sorry for the dumb question but: who's he? Owner of CB?

I build pedals for the challenge and the learning experience, in "real life", I very seldom use pedals so I'm not really an erudite when it comes to companies and their founders/associates, etc...

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Jon the Art Guy
Devi Ever took off after the whole thing. Nothing funnier than watching Devi get a hair up her ass about something. Longest comment lines evar.

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Surgeon
It's been a while but I just got around taking pics of my "overcharged superdrive"...

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Great looking build, thanks for the pic

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

GoranP

Seeing a gutshot like this, I'm just curious...

Did any of you guys ever had issues with the dc jack being (too)close to input/output jacks?

Re: Catalinbread SCod: Now verified

Surgeon
I tend to try and squeeze them together as much as I can (I've had the dc jack nut touch the input jack) and it's never been a problem in my 20+ builds... knock on wood.