Circuitboards fast. Whatchu say?

Olav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY6oiEhyfIc

I'd have to be in the world's biggest hurry to put my fingers in there. Anyway...
You'd have to be in a hurry to make a PCB this way, but I have to admit I kinda like the crude looks, haha. Just to put a super simple circuit in a mints box or something. Something 'steampunk-esque'.

Re: Circuitboards fast. Whatchu say?

Vince
He's insane.. It looks pretty interesting though.

Re: Circuitboards fast. Whatchu say?

borntwisted
He's got an even faster etching mixture in this vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WED3Bvmxepk

Re: Circuitboards fast. Whatchu say?

Olav
hehehe, get y'r mitts in there and you're done clipping fingernails for a while.