Clean Octave

jacobbundren
It'd be awesome to see any clean octave pedal. BYOC has the octave divider and I'm pretty sure you can get some clean sounds from there. I'm just tired of fuzz octave I guess

Re: Clean Octave

Vince
Have you tried the Green Ringer? It's not 100% clean, there is a tiny bit of grit to it but it's great from throwing in front of other pedals.

Re: Clean Octave

toddvirgil
+!

Re: Clean Octave

toddvirgil

Re: Clean Octave

toddvirgil
http://www.sabrotone.com/?attachment_id=2173

Another intense sabrotone layout - 70 some cuts, but it looks like a pretty versatile octaver...

Re: Clean Octave

jacobbundren
I haven't tried the green ringer! Maybe I'll give it a shot