Combining effects (3 in one)

Re: Combining effects (3 in one)

Tune Tone
The Plimsoul O.D is done 1/3 out of the Häxxanova is ready. still on a testing breadboard. sound realllly loud ;)
I will keep updating when the rest is done.

Re: Combining effects (3 in one)

Tune Tone
So I proceed further in building.
Plimsoul O.D and Fuzz War are both pretty messy and loud. in some cases they even oscillate a bit too much the
Plimsould on its own as well ossilate when Sustain and Blend 2 are in above 2 o'clock the Hi Cut knob controlls the oscillation. When the Hi Cut is turned all the way up the effect begins to oscillates .

When both Fuzz War and Plimsoul are engaged its quiet a big mess. In general since I'm still quiet new to this and specially combining effects I might need tips for "cleaning" the signals. I know its overdrives and fuzz effects they should be loud and dirty. still things get a bit messy. If necessarily I can do a video that shows and demonstrate it by me turning the potis.

heres a photo of the test board the way I try the effect so far.
Fuzz War board on the left, Plimsoul Full tone o.d on the right

Here are photos of the test  board I did

Re: Combining effects (3 in one)

alltrax74
Here is a triple pedal I made some time ago, hope it will help

12