Cornish NG-2

anders
In a sea of modified big muff clones in the booteek market this big muff variant offers some interesting tweaks. Schematic at PedalPCB HERE

Not verified.

Re: Cornish NG-2

Blackboarcult
Great layout, man!

I'll definitely include it in my to-do list. Maybe with some extra rows to fit in the buffer and have it all in one board...

Cheers!

Re: Cornish NG-2

Fuzz Prince Of Bel Air
In case anyone's interested, looking at the schematic it seems:

Stage 1 is the final transistor stage of a Big Muff (i.e. the LPB-1).
Stage 2 is essentially the 2nd Big Muff stage.
Stage 3 is the first transistor stage of the Big Muff.
Stage 4 is where it becomes interesting... it's a Fuzz Face.

Apparently it's "Specifically designed to simulate “Imminent Amp Death”".

For me, it doesn't achieve that lofty aim, but instead reminds me of a Devi circuit, but with more clarity.

Here's a demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m1tBPDolYw